So apparently I have this parasite according to Dr. Cahill in NYC. He is suggesting 10 days of the antibiotic paromomycin and 3 days of the antiparasitic tindamax. Should I treat it? I'm always worried I'll get worse as so many treatments have proved. Sushi on this site already told me she had it and treated it and thought it was the right call. It seems this is a common parasite so I'm wondering if treating it will actually make me feel better or am I just spinning my wheels. I should add that I've been sick with ME for 2 years (I'm 34) but that I have had classic IBS/anxiety issues since I was a teenager (thanks mom). So, what do you think?