Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Paraprobiotics

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by jpcv, Nov 5, 2017.

1. jpcv

jpcv Senior Member

SE coast, Brazil
  2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

I had not heard of the term paraprobiotics before, but it seems it refers to parts of microbes (like bacterial cell walls) that may have a beneficial immunomodulatory effects.

One product called Lactobacillus rhamnosus cell lysate, which is composed of peptides derived from the cell wall of Lactobacillus rhamnosus bacteria, is discussed in this thread.

MastBCrazy likes this.
  3. jpcv

jpcv Senior Member

SE coast, Brazil
    here in Brazil they are called BIO MAMPs, I had nto heard of them until last week, I was taking some probiotics but I was not going well, so my nutritionist decide to ramp up the game against the "bad guys" and prescribed them.
    On my first day I felt like I had some kind of food infection, loose stools and some sort of malaise; right now my gut is ok and I´ve been improving slowly .

ljimbo423 likes this.
  4. Lassesen

Lassesen

Timbuktu, Tombouctou, Mali
    I have not experience them but there is literature that various lysates of E.Coli had positive effects.

See more popular forum discussions.