1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

PANDORA wins $20,000 US from CHASE!

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Hope123, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Hope123

Hope123 Senior Member

In a nail-biting finish, PANDORA managed to stay in the top 200 of Chase Community Giving landing at #162 and winning $20,0000. A mere 24 votes made the difference between PANDORA hanging in there and slipping of the top 200.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who voted for PANDORA! Your votes and efforts made the difference. Every vote counted in this close finish!

More discussion here:

http://www.forums.aboutmecfs.org/showthread.php?6294-Results-In-For-Chase-Giving/page2&

(Please feel free to merge threads, mods. Can someone confirm with PANDORA that they won?)

See more popular forum discussions.