1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

PANDORA: Feedback to IOM

Discussion in 'Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' started by Ember, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Ember

Ember Senior Member

P.A.N.D.O.R.A., Inc. - Patient Alliance for Neuroendocrineimmune Disorders Organization for Research & Advocacy, Inc.
    Excerpt:
    justinreilly and Firestormm like this.
  2. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    Why are they "pleased over-all" and not demanding the contract be halted? Also, what's this about 'look into' Alegria and Mulrow. They never should have been proposed in the first place. How is it not clear that Alegria conflates CFS and Neurasthenia? The other stuff about getting 4 more experts on (and using ME) was very good.

See more popular forum discussions.