The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

PANDORA and CFS Solutions to become One Organization

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by usedtobeperkytina, Aug 1, 2012.

1. usedtobeperkytina

usedtobeperkytina Senior Member

Clay, Alabama
    CFS Solutions of West Michigan and PANDORA are merging into one organization. Read all about it here: http://conta.cc/OonRVh

2. BEG

BEG Senior Member

Southeast US
    Thanks for the news, Tina. I think it's great. I believe the larger the patient advocacy group the more effective it can be. I do have a couple questions after reading the announcement.

Donations which we would have sent to CFS Solutions of West Michigan should go instead to PANDORA now because PANDORA encompasses CFS Solutions of West Michigan, leaving just one separate entity named PANDORA.

Since CFS Solutions of West Michigan will no longer be a separate entity, the announcement is actually saying there will be a merger between CFS Solutions of West Michigan and PANDORA. All resources, etc. of both groups will be pooled together under one name: PANDORA.

Did I understand the announcement correctly?

Thanks so much.

3. usedtobeperkytina

usedtobeperkytina Senior Member

Clay, Alabama
    Use, merger is the best way to describe it.

PANDORA in Florida is closing their books. CFS Solutions of West Michigan will adopt the PANDORA name and have a new board, a combination of the CFS Solutions board and previous PANDORA board. Details of this have not been finalized. Actually, during August, you should then send donations to CFS Solutions of West Michigan because the legal entity becoming the new PANDORA is there. By September 1, donations will be sent to the new PANDORA at the West Michigan address. So, basically, CFS Solutions non-profit organization will change its name to PANDORA. So send your donation there: http://www.cfssolutions.org/ Thank you. This is costing money to do this.

CFS Solutions name will remain a local support group and local education program of the new PANDORA.

Tina

See more popular forum discussions.