• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

PANDORA and CFS Solutions to become One Organization

BEG

Thanks for the news, Tina. I think it's great. I believe the larger the patient advocacy group the more effective it can be. I do have a couple questions after reading the announcement.

Donations which we would have sent to CFS Solutions of West Michigan should go instead to PANDORA now because PANDORA encompasses CFS Solutions of West Michigan, leaving just one separate entity named PANDORA.

Since CFS Solutions of West Michigan will no longer be a separate entity, the announcement is actually saying there will be a merger between CFS Solutions of West Michigan and PANDORA. All resources, etc. of both groups will be pooled together under one name: PANDORA.

Did I understand the announcement correctly?

Thanks so much.

usedtobeperkytina

Use, merger is the best way to describe it.

PANDORA in Florida is closing their books. CFS Solutions of West Michigan will adopt the PANDORA name and have a new board, a combination of the CFS Solutions board and previous PANDORA board. Details of this have not been finalized. Actually, during August, you should then send donations to CFS Solutions of West Michigan because the legal entity becoming the new PANDORA is there. By September 1, donations will be sent to the new PANDORA at the West Michigan address. So, basically, CFS Solutions non-profit organization will change its name to PANDORA. So send your donation there: http://www.cfssolutions.org/ Thank you. This is costing money to do this.

CFS Solutions name will remain a local support group and local education program of the new PANDORA.

Tina