Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

pain

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by Fuzzyhead, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

The last few weeks i have felt more tired and some of my fingers feel stiff and sore and if i touch the bone it feels bruised but it isn't. My rheumatoid factor is always high but i have saw a rheumatologist who said i didn't have rheumatoid arthritis. Also i tested positive for ANA antibody but negative for lupus etc, EBV was reactive too. I am worrying i am developing athritis now.

2. alkt

alkt Senior Member

uk
    can you relate your symptoms to recent activities. if not you should make an appointment with you doctor. because having one illness unfortunately does not prevent us coming down with others.although for me painful hands are just another sign of doing to much. best wishes.

3. Calathea

Calathea Senior Member

Joint pain is a known feature of ME, if that's any consolation, and I've had it for years. It was one of the later symptoms to arrive for me, I think it took around a decade.

alkt likes this.
  4. Snookum96

Snookum96 Senior Member

Ontario, Canada
    I get this a lot in my fingers and ankles. They feel really stiff and feels like there is a reduced range of motion. It fluctuates and the worse I feel the worse I get. Also seems to be worse if I don't drink enough water, but that could just be a coincidence.

However, they don't hurt to the touch, none of my joint pain does. Can you try a different doctor?with your positive results would be worth a second opinion.

alkt likes this.
  5. pelea

pelea

Desiccated Adrenal Cortex & Vitamin B5 got rid of my tiredness/fatigue within 2 months of starting them.

When Boron was added, pain in my finger bone/joint subsided a little bit but when K2 was added, next day big joints (knees & elbows) more painful follow by lesser pain on subsequent days. Read that it's a sign of healing! These are co-factors of Vit D3.

Today just started Vit B7 Biotin & now my tongue no longer felt swollen & eyes less dry, hopefully it'll help in my peripheral neuropathy. Read that it's synthesized by beneficial bacteria in the human digestive tract & severely depleted in those that suffer from unhealthy gastrointestinal flora.

alkt likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.