• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pain

Thank you all so much for all your input.......it is genuinely much valued!
The extent of all your pain & symptoms is just horrendous.......and I sincerely hope that this site, Phoenix Rising, is able to help you at least share what you're going through and offer you hope & possible remedies.
I learned today that my particular leg pain is more likely to be associated with my newly-diagnosed Osteoarthritis.......so that's that sorted.
And as I've been on the same meds long enough to know they're not the culprit, is it my heart issues/exertion that causes the fatigue........or cfs? The jury's still out on that one, but I'm determined to do all I can to try & understand what's going on. And the very best to all of you as well!