Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pain/stiffness.

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by Fuzzyhead, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Fuzzyhead

Fuzzyhead Senior Member

I Ache all down my left side, from my head to my leg. I get up in the morning and it's not too bad but soon as i do anything it aches all day. I saw an osteopath a few days ago and he can feel that my left is all tight but nothing seems to help. My hip/flank aches off and I am constantly shattered. I don't know if the cold weathers affecting me but I feel about 90 yrs old .

lauluce and lafarfelue like this.
  2. Plum

Plum Senior Member

UK
    I get pain in both legs when I do too much. It starts in my calves then the soles of my feet then up the back of my thighs and my lower back. The more I do, the worse my pain is. I have reduced this pain by wearing a heart rate monitor and keeping below anaerobic threshold. I also know now how many steps I can do in a day without severe pain setting in. I used to be in pain every day for years. Now I have very mild pain which I can cope with.

alkt and lafarfelue like this.
  3. lauluce

lauluce as long as you manage to stay alive, there's hope

argentina
    I've experienced this kind of extreme laterallity not with pain but with itching. The symptom is confined very precisely to a side of the body including the eyes, which, considering the eyes sensory output is not handled by the spinal cord, must be a symptom originating in the brain, I think that might be your case too, have you tough about it?

4. Sarahloudobby

Sarahloudobby

I have the pain and stiffness more in my right side, the muscles were so tight in my back it was causing mild scoliosis at the bottom of my spine. I went and had a sports massage and it did help though some of it was painful because of he deep massaging in the muscles but after a couple of days I felt better. I need to go back now actually. Wishing you well x

See more popular forum discussions.