1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pain of illness that wipes out energy

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Ember, May 14, 2013.

1. Ember

Ember Senior Member

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....in-of-illness-that-wipes-out-energy-1-5664035

anna8 and Valentijn like this.
  2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Pity about the plug for Action for ME at the end. They are part of the problem patients face in the UK.
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    What do you think of this video?:

GG
  4. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    I think that looks like Nicky Strong who is a Trustee of the MEA.

I'm aware of the protest (if that is what you are asking) http://me-alivingdeath.org.uk/

It's not organised by AFME. They just seem to be jumping on to someone else's bandwagon. Every now and then they produce something good and then go back to be terrible the other 99% of the time. Look at their support of the PACE trial, their involvement with the occupational health guideline etc.

(sorry computer won't let me run videos at the moment, running too slow)
  5. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

ggingues, I like the speaker but to me, the lying down seems a little too much. If I walked by a rally where everyone was lying down, I would think these people that were lying on a dirty street were crazy.

See more popular forum discussions.