1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Pain in back of head. BOTH sides above and behind ear - OI?

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by snowathlete, Mar 23, 2013.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    Last week or two, when i bend down and then straingen for any reason, i get pain in the back of my head, on both sides at the same time. It is behind and above my ears. Same on both sides.

If i stopped moving around, bending down it gradually disapears. Is this related to OI, or a symptom of something else?
  2. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Nice if you can find out, I do not bend down EVER anymore w head down (I squat leaving head up) if I have to reach for a very difficult Pot to cook, I ask hubby. I think is OI but I am not sure, I just avoid it. Lifting arms high is also an issue.
  3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Hi,

Interesting...I can bend down without problems so for me this isn't an OI issue--but I know others with OI have problems bending down. Another one of the oh so many differences!

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.