1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Overmethylation? 23andme Results help

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by adunphy, Dec 21, 2013.

1. adunphy

adunphy

Charlotte, North Carolina
    Our dr recently tested my son for MTHFR. We found out he had some issues and decided do the 23andme testing to get more data When we started him on 5-MTHF, Hydroxy B12, Methyl B 12, B6 and Vit D, things got really bad (we were doing VERY small doses).

We took him off and it took some time for him to recover. Currently I'm only supplementing him with Vitamin D, but really want to figure out what supplements he needs. He is gluten free and that definitely helped him out. I'd love any feedback, sites to look at, things to read. Its all very overwhelming when you start reading!

homozygous:
    VDR Taq rs731236 AA +/+
    MAO-A R297R rs6323 TT +/+
    MTHFR C677T rs1801133 AA +/+
    MTR A2756G rs1805087 GG +/+
    BHMT-08 rs651852 TT +/+

heterozygous
    • COMT V158M
    • COMT H62H
    • MTRR H595Y
    • MTRR K350A
    • MTRR A664A