• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Over a year of feeling better

Martial

does anyone know where to buy cheap vit B injections?

According to my neurologist professor friend I think you can go as high as 2500mcg a day orally with b12, I'm not sure if the dose is lower for sublingual methylb12. I've been taking b complex injections every day, but I'm running out and I don't know where I can find cheap injections. It does seem to help energy to do b complex and vit C injections and since they are mostly water soluble vitamins they may be ok at this dosage.
however I didn't have any help to my brain fog with the vitamin injections or the nootropics that I tried including alpha GPC. I did take klonopin+gabapentin with the asv and that helped the fogginess.

anyways I don't see any cure for my fogginess except maybe tracheotomy

You can go as high as you want orally with methyl b12, even 30,000mcg but thats a lot of sub linguals to use. Some sublinguals come in 5,000mcg doses as well.

physicsstudent13

where do you buy cheap b injections though? at pipingrock you can buy methylb12 sublingual

so the b12 according to this protocol causes heart problems or damage and you need to take potassium?

Last edited: