1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Organic Acid and Amino Acid urine test help please

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by musicchick581, May 19, 2014.

1. musicchick581

musicchick581 Senior Member

I just received my tests back. Can someone help me with the results? I'm on a low thiol, low acid (for reflux) and low histamine diet, and cut out grains and dairy and all processed foods months ago. Basically been on 10 foods for the last 3 months.
    Does urine test long term or short term in the body? Can it change daily? I read two conflicting things in two places saying one of each. Also, Vitamin B6 is normal but was extremely high in the blood test a few months ago. How can this be?
    I have results all over the spectrum and off the mean but they don't label them as high or low except for the following:

Arabinose High 49
    Hippuric High 1002
    HPHPA high 286
    Adipic High 60
    Suberic High 12
    Sebacic High 3.6
    Vitamin B5 High 20
    Vitamin C Low 4.5
    2Hydroxyhippuric High 2.9
    Phenylpyruvic Low .18
    3 Methylglutaric High 2.0

I don't know what all this means in relation to one another and MTHFR, reflux, anxiety and panic attacks. I will continue to research before my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I ordered this test, though, so I don't even think my doctor thought it was important.

See more popular forum discussions.