• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Organic Acid and Amino Acid urine test help please

musicchick581

I just received my tests back. Can someone help me with the results? I'm on a low thiol, low acid (for reflux) and low histamine diet, and cut out grains and dairy and all processed foods months ago. Basically been on 10 foods for the last 3 months.
Does urine test long term or short term in the body? Can it change daily? I read two conflicting things in two places saying one of each. Also, Vitamin B6 is normal but was extremely high in the blood test a few months ago. How can this be?
I have results all over the spectrum and off the mean but they don't label them as high or low except for the following:

Arabinose High 49
Hippuric High 1002
HPHPA high 286
Adipic High 60
Suberic High 12
Sebacic High 3.6
Vitamin B5 High 20
Vitamin C Low 4.5
2Hydroxyhippuric High 2.9
Phenylpyruvic Low .18
3 Methylglutaric High 2.0

I don't know what all this means in relation to one another and MTHFR, reflux, anxiety and panic attacks. I will continue to research before my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I ordered this test, though, so I don't even think my doctor thought it was important.