Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Oreganol

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by I imagine, Sep 6, 2011.

1. I imagine

I imagine

Sedona AZ
    Has anyone heard of using Oreganol as a natural anti-viral and getting positive results from it?

2. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
    Oil of Oregano is a known natural antimicrobial and def works. It is also really harsh as well though, esp. the concentrated drops. If you can stomach it, it is probably a good idea for a regular supplement - I have been taking it on and off.

3. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I find it very helpful, but as it is so strong, the easiest way to take it is to put a couple of drops in an empty capsule and fill it up with olive oil, then swallow.

They say you should not take it continuously but take breaks from it.

Sushi

4. maddietod

maddietod Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    Oil of oregano is my "cannon" when I get hit by a flu. I put 4 drops in the center of maybe 2 tablespoons of water, and throw it all into the back of my mouth. The oil sits on top of the water and gets surrounded on the way down. This works better than anything else I've tried.

Madie

5. I imagine

I imagine

Sedona AZ
    OK, thanks all. my sister swears by it and has had some shipped to me but feels it should be taken for at least 3 or 4 mos before getting good benefit. I guess I'll give it a try.

6. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I feel the benefits the next day!

Sushi

7. I imagine

I imagine

Sedona AZ
    Oh wow, I'll hope for that!

See more popular forum discussions.