• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Oreganol

mellster

Marco
Oil of Oregano is a known natural antimicrobial and def works. It is also really harsh as well though, esp. the concentrated drops. If you can stomach it, it is probably a good idea for a regular supplement - I have been taking it on and off.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I find it very helpful, but as it is so strong, the easiest way to take it is to put a couple of drops in an empty capsule and fill it up with olive oil, then swallow.

They say you should not take it continuously but take breaks from it.

Sushi

maddietod

Oil of oregano is my "cannon" when I get hit by a flu. I put 4 drops in the center of maybe 2 tablespoons of water, and throw it all into the back of my mouth. The oil sits on top of the water and gets surrounded on the way down. This works better than anything else I've tried.

Madie

OK, thanks all. my sister swears by it and has had some shipped to me but feels it should be taken for at least 3 or 4 mos before getting good benefit. I guess I'll give it a try.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
OK, thanks all. my sister swears by it and has had some shipped to me but feels it should be taken for at least 3 or 4 mos before getting good benefit. I guess I'll give it a try.

I feel the benefits the next day!

Sushi