1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ordering sterop b12?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by cigana, Oct 2, 2012.

1. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    Hi,
    I have a prescription from KDM for sterop 10mg b12 ampoules, but can't get it here in the UK. Does anybody know how to order this from outside Belgium? I tried farmaline.be but they won't deliver to the UK.
    Thanks...
  2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I did find a source in the USA but sorry I can't remember who it was now. I know the shipping was expensive.
    Its such a pain isn't it? UK pharmacies are only allowed to give you 1mg per week even with a prescription, ridiculous, its expensive as well.
  3. Legolas

Legolas

Belgium
  4. Legolas

Legolas

Belgium
    BTW; in Belgium you don't even need prescriptions to order hydroxyB12 ampoules.
  5. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    Thankyou all for your replies, very useful! The fastest in the end was:​

See more popular forum discussions.