Yes, ritux and cyclo are among the things that make me wonder if I should best just wait for more answers and pace. On the other hand it will be probably another year until the results are published. I'm homebound (apart from being driven to the GP), mostly bedbound and don't even know how long I'd still be able to make it to a specialist and if I can afford to wait for another year. Plus so far I don't know of any autoantibodies I have. But still not sure if that's relevant or if there might be other relevant antibodies we don't know about yet and haven't been tested for. Everything is so complicated to decide... I don't know if you were too hasty. Early treatment seems to be key to have the best chance of remission or even to be a part of the lucky one digit percent number. My fingers are crossed for you!