Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

OpenBiome: new non-profit offering hospitals prescreened faecal transplant samples for $250

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Sasha, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
  2. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    Interesting and funny article. I won't be "whipping up an enema of my freinds stool" for sure. Lol.

"Brown cross" ☺

Just out of curiousity. I wonder these are gluten free. ☺

Tc .. x

3. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    OpenBiome are now producing/supplying their poop-pills. Only for C-diff so far and mostly just for research, but it's a big step forward in my view. With ME/CFS being linked with the gut I do wonder if it would be possible for someone to setup a trial of these pills to see if they help people with ME/CFS.
    http://commonhealth.wbur.org/2015/10/fecal-transplant-poop-pill

Sasha, rebar and adreno like this.
  4. adreno

adreno PR activist

I'd definitely like to get my hands on some poop pills. How long before you can get this stuff on ebay?

5. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    May never happen. Poop classed as drug by FDA...

*GG* and Sasha like this.
  6. Sidereal

Sidereal Senior Member

Who knew a few years ago that healthy person crap would soon become a highly prized commodity.

7. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?

Cornwall, UK
    Yes indeed. A colleague and I, who always had to rush to the loo before blood-doning, joked about being able to donate what we had just excreted, viz. 'shit-doning', never dreaming that it would actually come to pass (excuse the pun). :lol:

mermaid likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.