• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Only three days left - our campaign is snowballing!!

UK RESIDENTS
Have you submitted a response to the Dept of Health's Open Consultation on Choice? It is gathering huge momentum and it would only take you 1 minute.
Just e-mail choiceforme@hotmail.co.uk and ask for the e-mail which you can forward to the Dept of Health. This is a response that has been written by ME patients for ME patients. You are free to change it if you don't agree with anything we have said. We are really hopeful that something might come of it and that we might actually end up with some choices as opposed to the nothing that we have now! Why not send it also to anyone you know who is an ME patient or carer so that they can also submit it.

You can also view it on www.stonebird.co.uk where you can download it and then attach it to an e-mail to send to choiceconsultation@dh.gsi.gov.uk (preferably the Word format, but the pdf is also acceptable)

The consultation closes on Friday 14th January at 5 pm.

There is another thread on here where you can read more, but as time is short, you might not have time to read through it. Will post link below just in case you have time.

ACT NOW!

Thanks for the reminders. I've still not done this. 3 days left... it will be my priority for the next couple of days! No more excuses.

I've recieved an e-mail.

I was planning to go through coming up with my own answers (using your as an inspiration). PC drama has meant I'll be unable to do that, but I should still be able to get something in. Thanks for all your help on this.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
I too wanted to put in my own answers but........ never mind gone in as it is.

I too wanted to put in my own answers but........ never mind gone in as it is.

I went lazy too.

Thanks to whoever came up with all that stuff. There were bits I slightly disagreed with and edited for myself... but it was a lifesaver having that there to start with. It must have taken a lot of work. Thanks a lot.