1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Online price comparison website: thefind.com

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by CFS_for_19_years, Jan 2, 2014.

1. CFS_for_19_years

CFS_for_19_years Senior Member

Washington State
    I decided to put this thread under General Treatment so that everyone who is spending a lot of money on supplements might see it. I hope that's OK.

Today I found a very powerful price comparison website: thefind.com. Put in any supplement you're taking that you've agonized over due to its high price and you'll see many different prices from different websites. I haven't had a chance to try all the features, but it says you can get sales alerts on products you like.

The other shopping tool I use is RetailMeNot.com for coupon codes.

I also sign up for the newsletters from vitamin websites that I like because they will alert you to their sales. I take all those emails and put them in a folder so they don't clutter up my inbox.

I was helping a friend on the phone with an online vitamin order and he said "If you want to save money, ask a poor person to help you find the best deals." At the time, we were going back and forth between drvita.com and Amazon.
    Little Bluestem, Sea, Hanna and 2 others like this.
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    So how do you register? I see a sign-in place, but don't know how to register.

GG
  3. CFS_for_19_years

Washington State
    Click "SIGN IN" at the upper right hand side and it will open a dialog box.
    Click right below the password box it says "Don't have an account?" and it will open a dialog box for creating an account.
  4. CFS_for_19_years

Washington State
    One more thing I just discovered with thefind.com:
    When you can click on the individual product listing it will show coupons for each website - not as many as RetailMeNot, but it will give you a good start.
  5. palka

palka

Gurgaon, Haryana
    thefind.com is a great website and provide best deals outside india but for products in India, i usually refer http://www.price-hunt.com/ , India's leading price comparison website for online shopping.

See more popular forum discussions.