• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Online pharmacies?

Rockt

I posted about wanting to try Nimodipine, but really more interested in how and where to buy it. I don't have a prescription. Are there any online pharmacies that don't require a prescription and that are safe/reliable? Hoping to avoid being sold counterfeit drugs.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Me too. Go up to the top where it says Inbox. Conversations are there. I gave you the link to the place that had it for cheap.

Allyson

there are lots of online pharmacies - most chemist chains do on line stuff now

Iherb.com is great for non- prescription stuff too - very reliable and good quality

Ally

Does anyone have info on an online pharmacy that is actually still operating and is fairly reputable to order Famvir and Valcyte without a prescription? Or maybe even with a prescription, so long as it's less than what insurance will cover (usually nothing)? Today is April 4, 2016. A lot of older posts I've seen take me to dead links.