• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

One-time international vote needed for 'ME and You' in Norway!

frenchtulip

Super-easy, one-time international vote needed in Stromberg contest in Norway!
Please vote here for "ME and You" to win up to 100.000 NOK to help fund Fluge and Mella's Rituximab research!
https://www.facebook.com/stormberg.norge/app_432387213452269?ref=ts

Just click to place a dot to the left of 'ME and You.' Then click on "Stem" (vote) near the bottom and Share contest info. That's it!
Voting ends on March 31st 2014, so please hurry and get your vote in. Thanks!

We can win this!
1st place gets 100,000 NOK
2nd place gets 60.000 NOK
3rd place gets 40,000 NOK

Kate_UK

All I can see is a picture of dandelions and mountains. No voting options or anything like that.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Just click to place a dot to the left of 'ME and You.' Then click on "Stem" (vote) near the bottom and Share contest info. That's it!
Voting ends on March 31st 2014, so please hurry and get your vote in. Thanks!

Thanks for posting this - I can't see 'MEandYou' or anybody, though - just a banner with a photo of a valley and some cartoon hands giving the thumbs-up.

What am I missing?

Countrygirl

It doesn't seem to work for me and I've tried several times. It says the link is broken.

C.G.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I just clicked on that FB link again and just for a second, I could see a MEandYou thing appear below the banner and then it disappeared as the page fully loaded.

????

maryb

iherb code TAK122
you have to click like and then on the top of the hand but the link is then broken.........:(

handy for the others:rolleyes:

Sasha

Fine, thank you
@frenchtulip - a lot of us are keen to vote - any chance you can update your first post with step-by-step instructions that address the issues raised in this thread? I still can't fathom what I have to do. :aghhh:

frenchtulip

My sincere apologies! We have received word from an advocate in Norway (or Denmark) who has been promoting the contest that it appears to be only for Norway and Sweden. Here is her post from Facebook: "Sorry . Stormberg now says that the contest is only for Norway and Sweden! https://apps.facebook.com/meltwaterpromo/985082/rules" So sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks to all who voted or tried to vote!

Last edited: