1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ONE MINUTE ADVOCACY #2; and GREAT Feedback on Thank You Card

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by parvofighter, May 17, 2013.

1. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    I've been promoting it in my signature. I've also seen it posted other places.

2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    I think I signed two cards one evening. It must have been along with Maria's card.

Sorry about the bobble in my signature. I tried, apparently without success, to change my status back to a blank from a reminder to sign this card. I then went and changed my signature, even though that contest goes on until the end of the month. Brainfog! :ill:

Sasha likes this.
  3. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

I'm only just catching up on this (had a very busy May and then a back log).
    To reach the most people on Co-Cure, it's best to use one of the topic tags at the start of the e-mail:
    (see point 6 here: http://co-cure.org/ccops.htm ). Otherwise, it doesn't arrive in most people's inboxes.

Sasha likes this.
  4. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK

'NOT' short for ('NOTICE') apparently is one that a lot of people subscribe to so should get wide coverage.

See more popular forum discussions.