1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Ondamed machine

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by herbqueen, Apr 21, 2010.

1. herbqueen

herbqueen

Has anyone taken alot of treatments with ondamed (machine)? Have heard it helps with healing-some good references for MS, Lyme etc. as part of their healing protocol. Just curious if anyone has tried this for a good while.

Talked to a Lymie who treats others for free. She bought it for herself since the first time she tried it she slept-her lyme is not cured-but she is better and sleeps well now.
  2. Righthammer

Righthammer

I done 3 sessions on one. Was going through a bad patch ..Didnt feel any benefit from it though. I have heard it depends on your practioner and their experience with the machine as they have to set the frequencies .. Was curious about these machines but alas I received no benefit from 3 sessions...
  3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I had a lot of sessions with the Ondamed machine from a really experienced practitioner (an MD). However, I didn't really notice much benefit. Perhaps it also depends on the condition being treated--and mind was too complex.

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.