• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

On the Biofilm Wagon

After getting no effect from GSE, SF722, oil of oregano, and ACV, and then "" "" from expensive probiotics such as CP1, Prescript Assist, and Ultimate Flora, I've got to look further.
I'm enthused and taking EDTA, and have stopped taking Magnesium for the time. It seems that biofilms have been preventing me from taking charge on my GI tract.

I'm also going to take Lactoferrin on the days when not taking the EDTA.
I'm also taking S Boulardii.

I tend to have elevated iron, even though I don't take iron, so EDTA and/or Lactoferrin might be a blessing for me. I seem to be getting loose bowels from EDTA and NAC. I just began it last night.

NAC is also supposed to be a very good biofilm disrupter (up to 62%).

Can you tell me about how long I should avoid magnesium, or do I play it by ear?

Thanks.

ahmo

@Lukey Dietrich Klinghardt recommended some essential oils for biofilm: clove, lemongrass. I added oregano, tea tree and then found eucalyptus seemed to make it more potent, maybe the phenols. I mix 3x eucalypt to the others. Apply to palms, soles, top of head.

I also found that if I used the oil prior to coffee enemas, it seemed to increase my results. At those times I also applied the oil over my torso, kidneys, neck, sinuses, underarms and groin. I'm sure you can do this w/o the enemas, but I like the combination to carry out anything that 's unleashed. I also use chlorella to help capture and eliminate results.

Hi,

I'm getting ready to add some things if I need them. No telling what the biofilm may have living in it, and it may make me sick for a while. I may take Zeolite XP and use Activated charcoal. These are things that seem to be OK with my body. Did you rub Oregano on your body also, and also take it internally? I've been taking Oil of Oregano internally lately. I seem to be getting die-off now. I also take SF722 and GSE.

All of the mega dosing of Magnesium I've been doing may have been preventing my gut from healing.

I take the EDTA at night before bed, with NAC and Biofase, then I take it again on arising. I take probiotics in the middle of the night when I get up to pee. I take GSE, SF722, and oil of oregano mid day with meals.

Last edited:

globalpilot

After getting no effect from GSE, SF722, oil of oregano, and ACV, and then "" "" from expensive probiotics such as CP1, Prescript Assist, and Ultimate Flora, I've got to look further.
I'm enthused and taking EDTA, and have stopped taking Magnesium for the time. It seems that biofilms have been preventing me from taking charge on my GI tract.

I'm also going to take Lactoferrin on the days when not taking the EDTA.
I'm also taking S Boulardii.

I tend to have elevated iron, even though I don't take iron, so EDTA and/or Lactoferrin might be a blessing for me. I seem to be getting loose bowels from EDTA and NAC. I just began it last night.

NAC is also supposed to be a very good biofilm disrupter (up to 62%).

Can you tell me about how long I should avoid magnesium, or do I play it by ear?

Thanks.

Hi,
I'm doing similar to you, also after the items and others you mentioned didn't help.
Regarding the magnesium, you could take that at another time of day. I see Peta Cohen who does know tons about biofilm and she said that of the iron, magnesium and calcium, the magnesium is the least troublesome. I do biofilm at breakfast and dinner and magnesium before bed.
GP

Interesting. I emailed my HTMA coach (hair analysis) and asked if he could order a CDSA. No reply from him. Then I told him I'm interested in treating biofilms and said I may quit magnesium. He actually owns a big forum on facebook called MAG (Magnesium Advocacy group). My HTMA found that I need to take Zinc Balance and food source vimtain C, and 5 mg of Magnesium per pound of body weight.

Good to hear this about Biofilms. It's got to be what's up with me. I've dealt with dysbiosis in my gut for over 30 years. It's really time I take control of that, or at least try to, until I go broke..

I wish one health coach were enough for me. I seem to need about 4.

Last edited:
In the 80s, I had to take iron pills or I'd feel so tired I could not work. When I got mineral transporters / high tech iron, I took more than I was supposed to, and haven't been the same since, but have not had to take iron since then either. My ferritin tends to get elevated if I eat beef often. HTMA coach thought he could fix that by balancing my Zn and Cu.
Now that I'll be taking much needed things like EDTA and Lactoferrin for biofilms, it kind of confuses his plan of action, but his plan was not enough to put an end to my gut issues, I really realize that now.

I quit taking Calcium a long time ago but I do eat cultured dairy.
I haven't taken iron in years.
I'm glad you told me about Mg maybe being OK. There is SO much info out there that it really can be confusing and it can be hard to stay positive and confident that you'll be able to find a good plan of action on your own without hiring someone to help.

Do you travel to NJ to see Peta or do you deal with her via online? Is she expensive?

They said Biomagnetic Therapy would get rid of Hep c, buit they make no mention of biofilms. I flew to CA for it and I still have it. I may cure it with Oil of Oregano one of these days,

Last edited:
I've been wondering why my gut and skin has seemed to worsen in the last several months. It seemed that Lauricidin may have done it.

Most ill people are magnesium deficient.
Dr Lee Cowden has a program that's supposed to be very effective for Lyme and candida and addresses biofilms as well as the importance of Magnesium. He prefers Mg Malate, which I've been taking but am almost pout of. I also get Mg chloride in ConcenTrace mineral drops, which I might as well keep taking.

http://www.nutramedix.ec/ns/lyme-protocol

Last edited:
Now I'm thinking of going on the Dr Lee Cowden program with his Nutramedix products. It's a 6 month program that costs $285 per month but it's great for Lyme and probably any biofilm related issues such as many of us have. It supplies all the instructions, all laid out for you. No more guesswork, no more spending 12 hours a day trying to figure out on the PC what I need to do to save my life and get better. Just relax and see steady progress and supposedly say goodbye to pathogens that have made your body their home for decades.
The cost of a good ND would also be expensive but with this I wouldn't even have to leave my home, I live in an area of East TN that I'd have to travel 2-3 hours to get to a good ND.

http://www.nutramedix.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=5&idproduct=15

Last edited:
@@Lukey I'm confused. First you write that magnesium may have been a mistake for you to take for so long because it may have aggravated your biofilm issues, then suddenly "quitting Mg may have killed me"...?

I inherited things from my parents like nutritional imbalances. Had ADHD for decades. I was not breast fed, and I began to get mercury amalgams at a young age, up to 18 of them. With so many varying opinions on the internet, does someone like me NOT have good reasons to be confused about how to get better?

globalpilot

I did travel to NJ to see Peta the first time but it has been phone consults since.
You sound very much like me - not breast fed, low iron, gut infections.
I don't know if this biofilm protocol is going to help or if there is yet a deeper underlying issue (viruses come to mind) but I"m giving it a good shot. So far, the bloating IS down but not gone.