1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

On-going supplement poll

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by tandrsc, Aug 18, 2012.

1. tandrsc

tandrsc

UK
    Good luck with the Skullcap, I only know that lateriflora is the one that works for me, so I'm sticking with it :)

I can't tell you the amount in mg as I don't take the herb dry. I make a tea with 2 level teaspoons of dried herb to 250ml water, let it steep until it's cool, strain and put in the fridge. This is typically enough for nearly 2 days. I take it after each meal, mid morning, mid afternoon and about an hour before bed. I've recently added the mid morning dose, and each dose is now 25ml (using a measuring cup). You can put it in any drink you like, I usually put mine in a mug of tea these days.
  2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Thanks tandrsc.
    You are doing great work with this supplement survey. I put a link to your survey on the ME/CFS Info page of my blog, under the title "Ongoing Survey on the Best Supplements for ME/CFS".
    zzz likes this.
  3. tandrsc

tandrsc

UK
    Thank you - that's very kind.

See more popular forum discussions.