1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

On-going supplement poll

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by tandrsc, Aug 18, 2012.

1. tandrsc

tandrsc

UK
    Good luck with the Skullcap, I only know that lateriflora is the one that works for me, so I'm sticking with it :)

I can't tell you the amount in mg as I don't take the herb dry. I make a tea with 2 level teaspoons of dried herb to 250ml water, let it steep until it's cool, strain and put in the fridge. This is typically enough for nearly 2 days. I take it after each meal, mid morning, mid afternoon and about an hour before bed. I've recently added the mid morning dose, and each dose is now 25ml (using a measuring cup). You can put it in any drink you like, I usually put mine in a mug of tea these days.
  2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Thanks tandrsc.
    You are doing great work with this supplement survey. I put a link to your survey on the ME/CFS Info page of my blog, under the title "Ongoing Survey on the Best Supplements for ME/CFS".
    zzz likes this.
  3. tandrsc

tandrsc

UK
    Thank you - that's very kind.

See more popular forum discussions.