Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Discuss the article on the Forums.

OMF wishes you a Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Ben H, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Ben H

Ben H OMF Correspondent

As this year comes to a close, we wish you a peaceful year ahead and thank you once again for your steadfast support of our revolutionary research to find a cure.

With your help and so many others around the globe, 2016 has been a landmark year for ME/CFS research.
    With multiple studies going at full speed, we hope to have breakthroughs this coming year that will lead to effective treatment pilots for ME/CFS and other chronic complex diseases.

All day today and tomorrow until midnight you can make a donation for 2016 to take advantage of tax laws to maximize your deductions and support research.

As a parent of a sick adult child and with year-end giving time, I had to ask this one last wish for 2016 because we all have to find a cure now together.

Thank you again for your tremendous support throughout this past year with your generous donations, social media outreach and by reading our communications and mostly, by being a part of our OMF Team.

With great HOPE for 2017 and best wishes,

Linda Tannenbaum, CEO/President
    Open Medicine Foundation

Thanks guys, and Happy New Year,

Aroa, Solstice, rosie26 and 11 others like this.
  2. trishrhymes

trishrhymes Senior Member

And a Happy New Year to all at OMF. Massive thanks for all the hard work. You give us hope.
    Ben H, Aroa, Solstice and 3 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.