1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Omega 3

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Tia, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Tia

Tia Senior Member

Started this on double dosage today. Read on a site that several symptoms of a defeciancy of this is depression, muscleaiche, hard time to concentrate and such.. My symptoms exact, so I'm on 8 a day (4 being the regular dosage) and we'll see how it goes. Anyone else with experience from this? It is said that Omega 3 is supposed to be antiinflammatory aswell, that's themain reason I'm trying it.
  2. Marg

Marg Senior Member

Wetumpka Alabama
    I was found to be very deficient a few years ago. So deficient in fact that I was told to take 10,000 mgs. I did that for about 6 months, now I take 2000mg. I can't tell if it is helping the inflammation, I suppose it could be worse. I do think that it helped my mood.
  3. Tia

Tia Senior Member

Hm, interesting.. In what way did it help the mood?
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I had my Dr prescribe me Fish Oil as a prescription. It costs me $50 for a 3 month supply at 3 grams/day.

GG

See more popular forum discussions.