1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Omega 3

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Tia, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Tia

Tia Senior Member

Started this on double dosage today. Read on a site that several symptoms of a defeciancy of this is depression, muscleaiche, hard time to concentrate and such.. My symptoms exact, so I'm on 8 a day (4 being the regular dosage) and we'll see how it goes. Anyone else with experience from this? It is said that Omega 3 is supposed to be antiinflammatory aswell, that's themain reason I'm trying it.
  2. Marg

Marg Senior Member

Wetumpka Alabama
    I was found to be very deficient a few years ago. So deficient in fact that I was told to take 10,000 mgs. I did that for about 6 months, now I take 2000mg. I can't tell if it is helping the inflammation, I suppose it could be worse. I do think that it helped my mood.
  3. Tia

Tia Senior Member

Hm, interesting.. In what way did it help the mood?
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I had my Dr prescribe me Fish Oil as a prescription. It costs me $50 for a 3 month supply at 3 grams/day.

GG

See more popular forum discussions.