• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Old GcMAF?

Daffodil

hi all. i have determined that i will have several vials of Enlander's injectible GcMAF left after a year. I am wondering if I should try to sell some vials now, or whether I should continue to take the GcMAF even though I hear it lasts only 1 year in regular freezer.

Someone told me that DeMeirleir says it can last well over a year........?

Have many of you taken it after a year? At the dose I am on, this batch will last maybe 8 months into the next year. I am very worried and do not want to lose any potency.

Thank you
xoxo

aquariusgirl

My kdm stuff is coming up on a year.. I have a lot left for various reasons.. KDM told me repeatedly it would be fine.. Seems to be fine....

Daffodil

thanks acquairus...but i think mine will last over 8 months over a year..maybe even 10 months. i dont know if i want to use it more than 2 or 3 months over....did demeirleir give you an idea of how long over a year it would still work?

i am using a regular household freezer....

thanks!

ps....if anyone wants enlander's gcmaf at a discount, maybe they can PM me.....i bought it feb 14th and brought it back frozen.....i am in canada...

Hi Daffodil,
I am in Canada. I have been wondering if I could connect with a fellow Canadian on their GcMaf experience. Would you like to? I am just exploring it myself. Do you know the source of Dr. Enlander's injections? Europe?
Thank you. I will watch to see if you want to chat on here I guess.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi Daffodil,
I am in Canada. I have been wondering if I could connect with a fellow Canadian on their GcMaf experience. Would you like to? I am just exploring it myself. Do you know the source of Dr. Enlander's injections? Europe?
Thank you. I will watch to see if you want to chat on here I guess.

I can tell you the source, but in chat or by private conversation. Contact me if you wish to know more.

Sushi