Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Old GcMAF?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by Daffodil, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi all. i have determined that i will have several vials of Enlander's injectible GcMAF left after a year. I am wondering if I should try to sell some vials now, or whether I should continue to take the GcMAF even though I hear it lasts only 1 year in regular freezer.

Someone told me that DeMeirleir says it can last well over a year........?

Have many of you taken it after a year? At the dose I am on, this batch will last maybe 8 months into the next year. I am very worried and do not want to lose any potency.

Thank you
    xoxo

2. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

My kdm stuff is coming up on a year.. I have a lot left for various reasons.. KDM told me repeatedly it would be fine.. Seems to be fine....

3. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

thanks acquairus...but i think mine will last over 8 months over a year..maybe even 10 months. i dont know if i want to use it more than 2 or 3 months over....did demeirleir give you an idea of how long over a year it would still work?

i am using a regular household freezer....

thanks!

ps....if anyone wants enlander's gcmaf at a discount, maybe they can PM me.....i bought it feb 14th and brought it back frozen.....i am in canada...

4. merae60

merae60

Hi Daffodil,
    I am in Canada. I have been wondering if I could connect with a fellow Canadian on their GcMaf experience. Would you like to? I am just exploring it myself. Do you know the source of Dr. Enlander's injections? Europe?
    Thank you. I will watch to see if you want to chat on here I guess.

5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I can tell you the source, but in chat or by private conversation. Contact me if you wish to know more.

Sushi

6. merae60

merae60

Sushi, I have not been on forum before. How do I contact you?
    Thanks.

7. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I am sending you a chat invitation. Just click accept.

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.