1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

OIG Fails to Investigate IOM Conflict of Interest

Discussion in 'Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' started by Nielk, May 28, 2014.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Thoughts About ME = Jeanette Burmeister

http://thoughtsaboutme.com/2014/05/...of-interest-tells-mecfs-patients-to-buzz-off/

More here
    Valentijn and taniaaust1 like this.
  2. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

Maybe the AIG will take us more seriously after the IOM releases their "findings"
    Barb

My eyes glazed over after the first two paragraphs. Nice try, though.
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
  3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Just as I suspected they'd do, anything else and I would of been surprised.

What surprises me is those who have ME who dont think there is a coverup going on around this illness. I personally always believed IOM is an attempt bury ME further, this is being done by many ways.. eg stopping the old ME research to do with the outbreaks being looked at during the investigation, putting biased people on the panel etc.etc This was never done "to try to help us".

Good on Jeanette.. a huge paper trial needs to be left. They will never be able to say no one complained, we didnt know.
    Nielk likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.