1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: The Adrenal Glands and ME
The second in a new series of ‘In Brief’ articles, where Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics, exploring how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he discusses the adrenal glands and why they can be such a talking point ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

OI very connected to fatigue - why?

Discussion in 'Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS' started by erist, Sep 12, 2012.

1. stefny

stefny

Princeton, NJ
    Don't do sugar either, but tons of stevia. Thx. for posting the Electro-Mix. Will look for it. I'm glad your daughter is doing better on Florinef. I'm wondering about the immune thing as I'm feeling more viral/exhausted/sick since starting the florinef tho... maybe less fainty. I'll take the fainting stuff over feeling like I have cancer. Wish there was something else.
  2. stefny

stefny

Princeton, NJ
    Thanks thanks thanks Erist. Did you say you are NOT taking the florinef? Sorry, my brain fog is so bad I get so confused reading all of these things. Just the thermotabs work? Cuz I'd like to quit the florinef as I don't think it's helping/may be making things worse. Wasn't finding a lot of relief from salt/water all day and the going to the bathroom was driving me nuts. I'll look intot he thermotabs. Thx. for posting Cheney stuff/tracking apps.
  3. erist

erist

Twin Cities
    I am not using Florinef, no. My POTS is about 60-70% better with just the salt/potassium/water + raised bed + frequent recumbent exercise. It is still quite bad (as you can see) on days where I am very fatigued, or when I eat something I seem to be a bit allergic to, etc. If salt+water isn't helping, not sure the thermotabs will, but they are pretty cheap, worth a try.
  4. erist

erist

Twin Cities
    Another theory to examine! Thanks, will check it out

See more popular forum discussions.