I just got confused on my drugs and forgot that the 10mg tablets to which I was taking the max dose my specialist told me to take ..30- 50mg so Id been taking 5 of them.. Forgot he'd sswitched the 10mg tablets to 25mg.. so now Ive accidently ODed on them and took double the dose he told me I could take up to, due to confusing taking 5 10mg pills with 25mg pills.. umm my maths is really screwed, just realised that is more then double the amount he told me I could take up to. Im shocked at what Ive just accidently done. crap.. I can be quite drug sensitive too. (sure this wont go and kill me.. just hoping it dont cause me any bad affects tonight. Going to bed now.. maybe I should ring hospital first to just let them know its been an accident in case something went really wrong.