1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

NYT article David Tuller

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by urbantravels, Jan 3, 2011.

1. akrasia

akrasia Senior Member

Hey Justin,

Good to see you. Nice letter.

2. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

Alex: great post!

Dipic,

Yeppers. those guys who troll around and post the negative comments? I call them the corruption supporters. Anybody trying to support the viewpoints that have been clearly debunked. Supporting the CBT stuff is clearly an act of corruption in my mind from the ones that should clearly know better.

The corruption supporters can be found commenting on other news as well, not just CFS/ME news. They do the same thing for political related articles to. I wouldn;t be supprised if they are hired and paid to do the comments. The corruption suporters opinions, below the online articles, are so uniform at times it seems as though there is no other logical explantion. THey are doing it to control public opinion. I'm super skeptical of everything now of course.(after our long and bruised CFS/ME history with Reeves,wessley, and the rest)

3. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    "Skeptic" is like some sort of ME "Groupie". He has posted to so many online threads. Kinda flattering that in his sad miserable life he needs to follow us around panting for attention.

See more popular forum discussions.