• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NY Times: Share Your Experience With Talk Therapy in England

England has done something no other nation has: built a program that offers free, virtually unlimited talk therapy for depression, anxiety and other common mental health issues at locations throughout the country. The program is extremely popular, though not without critics.

We would like to hear from people in England who have received this treatment in the past three years, through IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies), which has local centers with names like Talking Space or Healthy Minds. We will not publish your response without first contacting you and securing your permission.
There is a form to fill in at https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...k-therapy.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
Would not surpised me if Wessely et. al paid thousands of asians to fill out those forms in a positive fashion..

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
And then watch them include the data in a study concluding virtual talk therapy cures fibro, anxiety, depression, ME/CFS, RA, Lyme & Lupus.