• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nutribullet or juicer?

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Hi @maryb, hope your doing okish! Onwards and upwards! :)

Because its got 6 in 1 features it encourages culinary experimentation, which I think is an excellent bonus. You can make noodles, pasta, peanut butter, purees etc. quote]

You can make what!!! - no I just want a good juicer........
maybe when I get well...

Fogbuster

This is strange, these juicers are strikingly similar. Looks like the only difference is the brand name and slight changes in appearance.

I live in the UK and planned on getting the Matstone 6 in 1 (£170), but since looking at the Omega juicer I've been drawn to it. In the UK it's £260 and the US it's $260, so a pretty dramatic difference in price, so to me it looks worthy of potentially getting it sent over to the UK. It's 6.6kg so I imagine delivery would be fairly high.

What I'm trying to establish is, is their really any difference between the two?

(US VERSION)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001L...qid=1385687820&sr=8-10&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

(UK VERSION)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000OTNDRY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1385686691&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jamie

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@Fogbuster
$ = £ seems to be the going price for every thing nowadays, its a rip off but so is shipping - we can't win in the UK.

Hi @Fogbuster I think that juicer would be good. Also don't rule out eating bran to flush out the toxins. I use Zeolite for mercury. And look into Liver Flushes. Although quite hard, are good for you.

All the best Harris.

This is strange, these juicers are strikingly similar. Looks like the only difference is the brand name and slight changes in appearance.

I live in the UK and planned on getting the Matstone 6 in 1 (£170), but since looking at the Omega juicer I've been drawn to it. In the UK it's £260 and the US it's $260, so a pretty dramatic difference in price, so to me it looks worthy of potentially getting it sent over to the UK. It's 6.6kg so I imagine delivery would be fairly high.

What I'm trying to establish is, is their really any difference between the two?

(US VERSION)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001L...qid=1385687820&sr=8-10&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

(UK VERSION)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000OTNDRY/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1385686691&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jamie

I have the Matsone. It does the job. Not amazing, but ok. I think the omega is slighty more efficent.

roxie60

Now that I am done with 10 days of Biaxin I am adding probotics to my Nutribullet drink. This is great cause it makes others drinks like tea and coffee taste terible. I dont taste it in the nutriblast. Also add goji berries and flaxseed.

Fogbuster

Thanks @harris for all your help. It really is greatly appreciated.

This is my first juicer so I'm just looking for a good value, versatile machine, which just does the job and produces good quality juice. The Matstone seems to provide this. If not theirs a big warranty to fall back on, so win/win in my opinion.

Best wishes
Jamie

Seven7

Seven
I really recomend nutribullet better. Juicer is too much effort to clean, so at the end cant keep up w it. The nutribullet is more fulfilling and great for when you cannot cook or have energy issues.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@Inester7
I'm struggling with the nutribullet at the moment, I don't seem to be able to digest all the fibre as well, so I'm back on juicing, but my juicer is old and not very good, looking at an Omega Vert 360 but the cost in the UK is double what you pay in the US - we are just mugs honestly....