• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

numb tingling tight feeling around ribs cheast

For while now i have numb tingling tight feeling around my cheat ribs to back all way round really not nice quite scary anyone else also gt tingling in head bk of it and face

Strawberry

I had what I call a "boa constrictor" for about 6 months. Mine started right at the bottom of my rib cage, and would squeeze down to my thighs for about 30 seconds at a time. It would wake me up in the middle of the night barely able to breathe as it would grip me so tight. It actually hurt my lower spine. Day time it felt more tingly and didn't affect my breathing. Not sure if this is the same as what you are experiencing? I was sent to an MS doctor and had an MRI ran before he quit and moved out of state, but after he moved no follow up was done. My boa constrictor thankfully seems to have moved out of my house.

I would try go back to who ever sorts your medical care sorted get another opinion incase comes back.i have a few appointments in july
I going to go back gp and menton again think