1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

NSU Will Host Patient Conference for Dr. Nancy Klimas on Jan 26

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

View the Post on the Blog

View the Post on the Blog
    Bob and taniaaust1 like this.
  2. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Good informative article Jody.. thanks. Well written.

I think I'll take back what I said about not liking people... any Tom, Dick or Harry being paid for certain articles. This one deserves a payment for putting this together etc.
    Bob likes this.
  3. Jody

Jody Senior Member

Canada
    LOL taniaaust1,

I'm glad you liked it. :)
  4. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    Any news on live web coverage?
  5. Mark

Mark Acting CEO

Sofa, UK
    No news yet; we're looking into it and I'll post here if I hear anything.
  6. Mark

Mark Acting CEO

Sofa, UK
    Very glad to hear you think so Tania - I agree! :) Just in case there's any confusion over my earlier comments about payments (I don't want to appear to be misleading), Jody's recent articles have been paid at the standard rate. We commissioned this one because we wanted an article on this subject, and such things do take time and effort to research and write, so we're quite happy to pay for such work.

We'd like to cover the conference in more detail if we can, but we're still looking into that - if anybody's attending it, we'd love to hear from you, and we may be able to work something out to assist you with providing some coverage (eg we could perhaps pay something for an article or for notes that we can use for a write-up on the conference).
    taniaaust1 and lnester7 like this.
  7. CallieAndToby

CallieAndToby Senior Member

florida
    Very interesting, I'm excited about the new institute and what they may have to offer.

I live in Florida but am 8 hours away. Hoping it will be live. I also hope that it will be a very productive meeting.
  8. beaker

beaker CFS/ME 1986

USA
    It would be nice if someone would ask her the questions that Dr Enlander submitted to ask during the Q&A part of the CDC conference call.

for some reason I can't find the link to those--- anyone ?
  9. shannah

shannah Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.