• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Novel fatigue syndrome in feedlot cattle discovered

Gingergrrl

Reminder : Lyndonville outbreak connected to raw goat's milk. Yes the goat turned out to be sick. As did other goats. Other animals in the 1980s outbreaks were reported ill, but never truly studied. I am going by memory, but I think there were a bunch of horses in Australia too.
Not sure this is the same thing, of course. If it were, it actually could help us.

@beaker I did not realize this (or maybe I did and forgot?!) What does this mean in regard to eating beef? We only buy grass-fed organic beef so I assume this is okay but really have no clue.

beaker

ME/cfs 1986
@beaker I did not realize this (or maybe I did and forgot?!) What does this mean in regard to eating beef? We only buy grass-fed organic beef so I assume this is okay but really have no clue.
i'm sure you are fine.
I just thought what was going on may be significant and that research might help us.