• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Not sure where to post this. Please share my 17 yr old daughter's CFS/POTS video.

Ocean

What a well informed and well spoken young woman and she seems very emotionally healthy in how she's going about trying to reach out to and educate others in my opinion. I'm sorry she's going through this especially at such a young age. She does a great job explaining things in this video. So glad she has a supportive parent behind her. I wish her very well. Thanks for sharing this.

niall

What a beautiful young woman, inside and out. Not one word of self pity despite severe disruption to her life. I also noted how she is maturing because of her illness in that she explains how she now can talk to people on a deeper level. It is wonderful to imagine what she will do with her life when she is restored to health and I do believe that that will happen some day in the, not too distant future.

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
I have CFS/ME and POTS also. My CFS/ME is great now with my supplements and the POTS is improving thank goodness. I was unable to walk at all when POTS hit. Slowly improving after getting the right supplements and testing. I hope you can find a good integrative doctor that knows about the illnesses. She did a great job with her video. I hope it helps her friends understand.