1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

(Not illness-specific) Sage Publications free access until October 31

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Dolphin, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Disclosures:
    I have no financial or other connection to Sage publications.
    I just know one can get a lot of full texts of papers for free at SAGE Journals.

http://www.sagepub.com/freetrial201...t=global_trial_2012_L&utm_campaign=G_ALL_2N40

Esther12 and Simon like this.
  2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Esther12 and Valentijn like this.
  3. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Sage Publications have done this so often that, from year to year, I store Sage Publications papers I'm interested in getting and then download them when the opportunity arises. :) Just doing that now.

(Although for CFS papers, I just download all the free ones from Sage Publications as there is always a chance I may be interested in them).
    Esther12 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.