• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

(Not illness specific) "All Trials Registered | All Results Reported" campaign

Dolphin

http://www.alltrials.net/

All Trials Registered | All Results Reported

Thousands of clinical trials have not reported their results; some have not even been registered.

Information on what was done and what was found in these trials could be lost forever to doctors and researchers, leading to bad treatment decisions, missed opportunities for good medicine, and trials being repeated unnecessarily on people and animals.

All trials past and present should be registered, and the full methods and the results reported.

We call on governments, regulators and research bodies to put in place measures to achieve this.

--------
On the site, there's a petition, as well as other information on the campaign. No major friend of the ME/CFS community are involved but we can still benefit e.g. the PACE Trial investigators have said they are not releasing results for some of the outcome measures from the UK£5m trial.

Sean

An initiative of Bad Science, Sense About Science, BMJ, James Lind Initiative and Centre for Evidence-based Medicine.
Data will be held by Sense About Science.
Sigh. Can't always pick your allies on every issue, I guess.

I signed. It can only be to our benefit. Eventually...