1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Norwegian ME researchers Receive Award

Discussion in 'Rituximab: News and Research' started by leela, Nov 18, 2011.

1. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
  2. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Thanks, leela. Nice to see some good news (the award is in relation to the Rituximab ME/CFS work).
    taniaaust1 and L'engle like this.
  3. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    Yes, Sasha, it's good to be reminded that some good things are occurring, even as the distressing stuff abounds.
    I am really glad to see Norway staying so focused on the urgency and importance of ME and its serious research, which has remained so long in the shadows.
  4. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    brilliant - lets hope its the first of many as they progress with their work. how far does 100,000 kronor go in dollars or sterling?
  5. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    It appears to be equivalent to US$17,295.00
    But hey. It's a start, and a highly symbolic one at that.
    justinreilly likes this.
  6. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Its so great to hear that a couple of our researchers have been awarded for their work :)

See more popular forum discussions.