Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

NorVect conference about vector-borne diseases in May, 2015

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Helen, May 1, 2015.

1. Helen

Helen Senior Member

The NorVect conference about vector-borne diseases will take place May 30th - 31st in Oslo, Norway. Here is a presentation of the speakers and their talks.

justy likes this.
  2. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    Wow this line up looks great and the talks are very in depth - wish I could be there. Reading the profiles of some of these people speaking makes me wonder all over again why testing isn't taken seriously in the UK by some of the methods discussed Dr. Armin has his own lab and he looks like he really knows what he's talking about - yet if you get a positive for Lyme and co from his lab in Germany and show it to the NHS they say its not reliable and they are not interested - as if all the overseas Dr's and labs are somehow suspect.

Helen, celeste and bertiedog like this.
  3. bertiedog

bertiedog Senior Member

South East England, UK
    I so agree with you @justy! I do get fed up with not having any doctor to guide me.

Pam

Helen, celeste and justy like this.
  4. msf

msf Senior Member

The NHS, by its very nature, is slow at responding to new discoveries, treatments, etc. That is why people take their kids (when they are allowed) to Spain for cancer treatment, and why we have to go to Belgium or Germany to even get a diagnosis.

Antares in NYC likes this.
  5. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    Antares in NYC likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.