1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Non-medical ME 'consultant' gets knuckles rapped.

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Firestormm, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    ME Association: http://www.meassociation.org.uk/201...ty-ruling-kaizen-clinic-ltd-19-february-2014/
    ME Association lodged the complaint - RESULT :thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Dolphin, snowathlete, barbc56 and 9 others like this.
  2. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    I watched the initial thread on the kaizen clinic.

Since I do have concerns about website advertising in general, and value truthfulness for making informed decisions, I was interested.

It did appear that it was an outright attack on homeopathy. If it is, then people only serve to prevent people from getting better through homeopathy by doing this.

However this part of the complaint in this thread seems ridiculous to me.

I am not an idiot and it was clear to see this Homeopath had not received allopathic training by reading his website.

His decision to use the label Senior Consultant within his Homeopathic business then seems a sensible one.

One gets Senior Consultants in all areas of business.

3. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6

Cornwall, UK
    It seems unusual for a thread like this to have only had two people reply, so I am guessing that others are having/have had the same problem as I did. If so, it is easy to fix - see this thread in Tech Support.

4. Kina

Kina Moderation Team Lead

Ontario, Canada
    Note: I have changed the title. It seems the word 'advertising' in the title causes problems with ad block.

Firestormm likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.