1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

non-fish sources of omega 3?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Tammie, Feb 14, 2010.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    are many using krill oil. Advertising says that 1 krill oil tablet is equal to 6 normal fish oil tabs? Less tablets to swallow is a bonus. I have heard that for health benefits of fish oil that 9 tabs a day are needed which is alot, so possibly we could replace the fishoil with 1 krill oil tab twice a day? Its probably just pumped up advertising but have read that few people using fishoil didnt really get that much relief from arhtritis but after a couple of days of krill oil, their arthritis symptoms improved greatly??

cheers!!!

2. Marg

Marg Senior Member

Wetumpka Alabama
    Ground flaxseeds are very good, have to be ground or they go right through you. I add them to a lot of things and salad. I grind the flax on top. I found a grinder online cheap. A pepper mill will not work the seeds are too small. I also take krill oil.

See more popular forum discussions.