Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

No Time to Rest: Congressional Screen of Unrest in One Week - Jen Brea to Talk

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Cort, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

(Hopefully I got this all right) Please provide a link for this quote.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
    ahimsa, Molly98, pamojja and 14 others like this.
  2. Laurie P

Laurie P

New England, USA
    #MEAction has a letter to copy and send (and a link to look up your elected officials) that includes both dates as well as links to information about the film.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nbch3tTsa3555NVve4lYGQJRAjmjkEW4RLNKdrXXMsA/edit

SMCI's link is only for one date. @Emily Taylor, can you add the second date to the letter that is sent from your site?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Molly98, lafarfelue, Joh and 2 others like this.
  3. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

@Cort

May I respectfully ask you why you have decided to post here instead of your own forum. Isn't this rather disingenuous?

Barry53, trishrhymes and Valentijn like this.
  4. Murph

Murph :)

Thanks for sharing this @Cort and for all the good advocacy work everyone is doing! Toward funding, and toward a cure!

Molly98, Cort, lafarfelue and 4 others like this.
  5. Tally

Tally Senior Member

A lot of us don't have energy to check dozens of different platforms and social networks, and it's really nice to have everything in one place.

I don't understand how having good information about Jen Brea and Unrest served on a platter could possibly bother you..

Molly98, Mary, waiting and 8 others like this.
  6. Cort

Not if your goal is get information out! PR is the place to be if you want to do that.(The HR forums unfortunately, are not :vomit::vomit::vomit:) PR is the busiest ME/CFS site there is.

(I have been posting things to both Forums actually....maybe I missed this one on HR).

So....now that I can post again - I will! That subject hadn't been posted and I thought it should be posted -= so I posted it.

It's all about getting the information out to as many people as possible isn't it? Whichever way that is done; whether's its through a Forum, Facebook site, Twitter whatever. We could be on the cusp of something here - we just need to keep working towards it and pushing it. Who knows what will happen...???

A key figure here or there and who knows???

Molly98, Neunistiva, pamojja and 4 others like this.
  7. Cort

8. Cort

It came in an email.

9. Joh

Joh Inactivist

Germany
    Some additional information:
    http://www.meaction.net/2017/09/08/invite-congress-to-experience-unrest-film-and-vr/

Cort and Aroa like this.
  10. Cort

Joh likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.