1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

No one REALLY gets it

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Nielk, Apr 22, 2011.

1. icalla

icalla

I know exactly what you mean!

I spent my whole birthday in bed because I decided to let my family take me out for breakfast, after a very busy (for my standards) weekend. It was too much. Ah well. Again, though, they did it for the right reasons, and I did enjoy it. I just paid for it, that's all. I'm back in the groove now, so it's over with, but I'm so glad that they support me enough to keep trying.

Graham, I also appreciate your input - it helps me to hear your voice, and see this from my parents' point of view. They are my main support. They really do try hard, but they can't possibly understand. I think my son actually gets it better than they do :) Something about just taking things as they are that children do so naturally...

See more popular forum discussions.