1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

No Evidence for XMRV in Canadian Patients with CFS

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by Jemal, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Jemal

Jemal Senior Member

This seems new. Switzer and Simmons were involved.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0027870
  2. shannah

shannah Senior Member

Participants are

Imke Steffen1,2, D. Lorne Tyrrell3, Eleanor Stein4, Leilani Montalvo1, Tzong-Hae Lee1, Yanchen Zhou1,2, Kai Lu1, William M. Switzer5, Shaohua Tang5, Hongwei Jia5, Darren Hockman3, Deanna M. Santer3, Michael Logan3, Amir Landi3, John Law3, Michael Houghton3*, Graham Simmons1,2

1 Blood Systems Research Institute, San Francisco, California, United States of America, 2 Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America, 3 Li Ka Shing Institute of Virology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 4 Department of Psychiatry, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 5 Laboratory Branch, Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
  3. Jemal

Jemal Senior Member

I guess I was lazy... I put them in my original post as well :D

See more popular forum discussions.