1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Institute of Medicine (IOM) Review of ME/CFS Clinical Definition: First Open Meeting
Gabby Klein provides a useful summary of what was a very important, and quite extensive, IOM open meeting. US Government representatives, patient organizations, advocates and individual patients all made formal presentations...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"No Call" SHMT - need Help

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by Felicia1, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Felicia1

Felicia1

What does this mean? Is it a deletion? I haven't found anything so far about how this impacts the protocol. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Bluebell

Bluebell More % Neanderthal than Adreno but less hairy :-D

Hi Felicia1,

I do not have any specific knowledge about the topic of your question, but I didn't like to see your thread hanging out there on its own with no responses, so I thought I'd say "hi".

====

I did a quick internet search on the terms "yasko" and "no call" and this result came up:
    1. <![CDATA[MTHFR Support - Articles]]> [​IMG]

www.mthfrsupport.com/1/feed
      SHMT C1420T (has a 9% no call) AHCY 01, AHCY 02, AHCY 19 CBS C699T, CBS A360A, CBS N212N, CBS I278T ... Dr. Yasko's test comes with a comprehensive report.
    When clicked on, though, the link goes to a gobbledygook page.

===
    Also, see post number 73 in this thread:
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/23andme-genetic-testing.9602/page-4

The writer of the post says that she got 6 "no calls" in her results.

See more popular forum discussions.