1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

"No Call" SHMT - need Help

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by Felicia1, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Felicia1

Felicia1

What does this mean? Is it a deletion? I haven't found anything so far about how this impacts the protocol. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Bluebell

Bluebell More % Neanderthal than Adreno but less hairy :-D

Hi Felicia1,

I do not have any specific knowledge about the topic of your question, but I didn't like to see your thread hanging out there on its own with no responses, so I thought I'd say "hi".

====

I did a quick internet search on the terms "yasko" and "no call" and this result came up:
    1. <![CDATA[MTHFR Support - Articles]]> [​IMG]

www.mthfrsupport.com/1/feed
      SHMT C1420T (has a 9% no call) AHCY 01, AHCY 02, AHCY 19 CBS C699T, CBS A360A, CBS N212N, CBS I278T ... Dr. Yasko's test comes with a comprehensive report.
    When clicked on, though, the link goes to a gobbledygook page.

===
    Also, see post number 73 in this thread:
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/23andme-genetic-testing.9602/page-4

The writer of the post says that she got 6 "no calls" in her results.

See more popular forum discussions.