1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

NJCFSA Conference with Dr. Mikovits Oct 17th

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by shannah, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Parismountain

Parismountain Senior Member

South Carolina
    Goofy me I started to search for a book written by an author lansbergen
  2. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi Sasha, I only have the same info, plus the earlier claim of "by Christmas". Bye, Alex
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Thanks, Alex.

When I saw that "by Christmas" claim a few weeks ago, it reminded me of how everyone thought WWI would be over by Christmas (of 1914!). Hope it's not the same for us!
  4. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Thanks, Alex.

When I saw that "by Christmas" claim a few weeks ago, it reminded me of how everyone thought WWI would be over by Christmas (of 1914!). Hope it's not the same for us!
  5. anciendaze

anciendaze Senior Member

James Bond has already been involved. If you check on the Florida State health official who called in a CDC epidemic investigation service team to find the cause of a ME outbreak in Punta Gorda, Florida in 1956, you'll see what I mean. The disease was too much for him to figure out.
  6. Gemini

Gemini Senior Member

Copies of the DVD of the October 17, 2010 NJCFSA Conference can now be ordered:

www.njcfsa.org

See more popular forum discussions.