1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

NJ Woman Felled by 'Devastating Disease Doctors Have Never Heard of'

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Ember, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Ember

Ember Senior Member

By SUSAN DONALDSON JAMES
    via Good Morning America
    Oct. 31, 2013

"'I hope to touch people and in doing so to completely change the perception that the wider world has of this illness,' [Jennifer Brea] said of her documentary project. 'We are invisible and people don't understand how severe and life-altering this is. If they knew it, we'd get the social support we need.'"
    Read more...
    beaker, aimossy, Bob and 6 others like this.
  2. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Senior Member

It's great to see this coverage. Jennifer Brea is a compelling leader. Super smart, articulate, down to earth and very attractive. I just hope her illness allows her to continue and that she does not overdo it.
    beaker, leela, Iquitos and 4 others like this.
  3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    This segment really got some notice. I had messages from many friends today who had seen it--non-patient friends! :)

Sushi
    Wendi C, beaker, aimossy and 8 others like this.
  4. Ember

Ember Senior Member

As Jennie Spotila posts in Go Big or Go Home, “We’ve longed for and dreamed of widespread public attention to the realities of having ME/CFS. Canary In A Coal Mine could deliver.”
    beaker and PennyIA like this.
  5. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
  6. Firestormm

Firestormm Senior Member

Cornwall England
    ABC provide the video here. It's different to the Trailer I posted in the Phoenix article here I think. Shows more information. Rather good. Must be additional footage :)
    aimossy likes this.
  7. Ember

Ember Senior Member

Nielk likes this.
  8. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Senior Member

West Coast USA

See more popular forum discussions.